The PushBI Mobile is the business intelligence tool to provide an interface to a real time snapshot into key business metrics without logging into a reporting or analytics portal.
There are two main pages at the application - Scorecard (KPI's list) and detailed KPI information.
At the Scorecard/KPI displays the KPIs that are provided by the web service with the following information: Icon for Each KPI, KPI Name, Current KPI Value, Variance KPI Value. From this page user has an access to the KPI details screen - user only needs to touch the Right Arrow near the KPI he is interested in.
At the KPI detailed screen user has an ability to see all available KPI data: KPI Name, KPI Trend Arrow, KPI Description, KPI Current Value, KPI Previous Value, KPI Variance Value and Trend Chart.
Also user is able to see date and time of the last sync.
Users have an ability to set Options - enter user's server name, username and password.
General PushBI Mobile Features:
- Support for major smart phone platforms like Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, iPhone and Android
- Users KPIs are accessible anywhere and anytime
- Rich displays for easy read
- Configurable sync times. Users are able to set time frame for automatic updating users' metrics
- One touch to see KPI trends. Simple, easy to use design. Users do not need some training or efforts. Users can drill up and down from real time KPI's and metrics in trend charts
- Installation from Mobile AppStores
- Mobile business intelligence
Application can be downloaded from www.pushbi.com
Would you like to use our expertise in your project? Do not hesitate to contact us now